Walk with me!
And I’ll show you the hard-to-find locations off the beaten track or explain the wonders of the more obvious sights. One way or the other, be sure to be stunned!
Choose from City of London walks:
- London’s River (a lovely stroll along the Thames from St Paul’s Cathedral to the Tower of London – or the other way round)
- City Highlights (my Top 10 sights and places)
- Walkie Talkie & Friends (see London’s modern architecture)
or City of Westminster walks:
- Changing the Guard (Household Cavalry and Foot Guards with lots of insider knowledge)
- Royal Westminster (Whitehall, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace etc.)
- Winston Churchill and WW2
- From Cats and Dogs to Roses and Noses – a child’s view of Westminster (kids walk)
- National Portrait Gallery – a history of London through portraiture
- Meet me in Marylebone! – a guided walk from Baker Street to Oxford Street
Most walks can be tailored to your circumstance in terms of length and what we get to see. On average we walk for about two hours.
Why not combine City and Westminster highlights in a 5-hour London extravaganza! Tick off your ‘things to see’ during this 5-hour London Highlights Tour, including a short trip onboard one of London’s famous Thames Clippers!